This is from Forbes Woman and I think it’s brilliant:
1. Caring too much about what other people think.
3. Forgetting there’s more than one way to accomplish a goal.
4. Assuming passion is an extracurricular activity.
5. Not knowing what you want.
6. Believing you’re not worthy.
7. Letting fear drive your decisions.
8. Waiting for every detail to line up before acting.
9. Failing to live your core values.
10. Believing your excuses.
11. Forgetting that you can always choose again.
12. Allowing conventional wisdom to dictate your options.
13. Not knowing your own strengths.
14. Personalizing your failures.
15. Choosing to be unhappy.
16. Allowing anyone – or anything – make you feel “less than.”
17. Believing that this is as good as it’ll ever be.
18. Choosing the “devil you know” instead of what you really want.
19. Assuming that being truly happy is a pipedream.
20. Failing to embrace the whole you, flaws and all.
- rawrrrlicious likes this
- rawrrrlicious reblogged this from naked-in-toronto
- naked-in-toronto reblogged this from angelsfuckanddevilskiss
- newerbeginnings reblogged this from everything-has-beauty
- everything-has-beauty reblogged this from angelsfuckanddevilskiss
- hempathy reblogged this from angelsfuckanddevilskiss
- bossbitchxo likes this
- filledejoiee likes this
- respirersucre reblogged this from angelsfuckanddevilskiss
- unrefined-sugar likes this
- makeloveoutofnothing reblogged this from angelsfuckanddevilskiss
- dulcesugar likes this
- smile-for-me-daddy reblogged this from angelsfuckanddevilskiss
- sugaronthesly likes this
- angelsfuckanddevilskiss posted this